Monday, November 30, 2015

Wegmans Peanut Butter Sunday Ice Cream



My first glowing review of a product that may just get a perfect 10!!  So first of all, we love ice cream and of course had to try this new brand.  There are so many flavors to choose from it was hard to narrow it down to just two this trip  ;)

The size and sturdiness of the package is good and at $1.99 for 48oz makes it an amazing value!  The ice cream is just so filled with chunks and swirls that its just like a peanut butter cup in every bite.  Everyone loved this ice cream flavor and we will be working our way through the other flavors if we can ever get off this one.  These ice creams are staying on our list!

Rated a 10/10 for quality, taste and value!

1 comment:

  1. I love this flavor, it suddenly disappeared from Wegmans in Dickson City in 2020 & never came back, I thought they stopped making it, I guess I'll have to ask them to carry it.

    ReplyDelete