Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Wegmans Fusilli Pasta review



For dinner when hubby is out of town,  I decided to try some of Wegmans house brand pasta with some pesto and cannellini beans.   It is a 16oz box size with a price tag of $1.99 so it is within the realm of other pasta stats.  

When boiling up these noodles I did notice that they were a bit denser in nature than other pasta and did take longer than the package suggested to cook.  This is just your plain white pasta and it cooked up fine.  They really kept their shape after boiling!  This would be a good thing especially for pasta salads so that they don't turn to mush.  I have other shapes in this brand and will see if they are all consistently good in the future.   My pasta dish turned out great and was fairly pleased with the results.   On a rating scale, I would give them an 8/10.  











No comments:

Post a Comment