Sunday, November 22, 2015

Wegmans macaroni salad


Wegmans macaroni salad was located in the deli section of the store and really looked good!  I opted for the small portion because this isn't the cheapest of options.  But I always think that if the salad is that good then it will be worth it.

We cracked it open and dug in.  Meh.  Its not bad really-- the pasta is nice and firm and it seems creamy enough...its just too plain.  My daughter thought it needed some sort of zing with pickle.  So sad this wasn't better and I hate to think that whatever I buy I have to "doctor" to get it to taste good.  (Now mind you we did stand there and polish off the entire container  lol)

So unless they say new and improved or there is a new flavor, we will be passing on this one.

Giving this a 4/10 for a rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment